April 16 10 a.m. - 5p.m.
Pellissippi State Community College
EarthFest is a FREE, “zero-waste” event with food, fun and entertainment for the whole family, including your pets!
- Over a hundred exhibitors and attractions
- Take part in demonstrations and workshops that specifically define what you can do to be more environmentally friendly
Healthy Living Kitchen, Sponsored by Food City
April 16 8 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- $40 Registration Fee
- Heart Hospital Conference Room at UT Medical Center
- Demonstration on simple low-fat recipes
- Improving your knife skills
- Healthy grocery shopping tips
- Learn how to select quality produce
- How to make healthier meals
- Lunch and demo samples
- Complimentary parking
- Goody bags